Fertiliser trucking companies have measured the productivity gain of the TracMap solution at 20% (20% more area covered by the same truck during a day).
Reduce Errors and Increase Productivity with TracMap Online
Get your vehicles to the right location, at the right time and performing the right task while capturing history for reporting.
- Fertiliser trucking companies have measured the productivity gain of the TracMap solution at 20% (20% more area covered by the same truck during a day),
- Reduce waiting time and avoid confusion,
- Live tracking: Ensure your assets are being used efficiently with the ability to see their progress tracks on top of allocated jobs, allowing you to reschedule jobs to fit the day,
- You are no longer tied to the desk: You can monitor your fleet and allocate jobs to other vehicles from anywhere with a cellular connection.
- No more waiting around for the farmer to get detailed instructions,
- Reduce paperwork. Electronically capture all information for billing purposes,
- Schedule changes to happen at the click of a button and automatically update to the drivers concerned,
- Reduce damage to equipment: Hazards can be captured as part of the job, and all subsequent jobs can include those hazards for display to the vehicle operator,
- Spread at wider distances.
IMPROVE TASK PERFORMANCE – CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Accurate coverage with the on screen guidance in the vehicle showing misses/overlaps,
- Automatic capture of data allowing automated reporting to the end customer,
- NPK reports by paddock available,
- Prescription maps for variable rate applications easily uploaded and sent to the vehicle for automated application via the cellular network.
- No confusion,
- Jobs created on the web by either the customer or dispatcher are sent directly for display in the vehicle over the cellular network with areas requiring treatment in blue and exclusion zones in red,
- Half completed jobs are able to be shared between vehicles,
- In-vehicle guidance ensures accurate applications or treatments.