1. Download the appropriate software file below and save it to a USB key (do not change the file name)
2. With the GPS Guidance turned off, plug the USB flash drive into the USB dongle
3. Hold the [F2] and [POWER] buttons down for 3 seconds
4. The screen will display the message "Scanning USB…"
5. The screen will then display any available upgrade files that are on the USB drive
6. Highlight the most recent file (if you have more than one) and press [ENT]
7. Wait until the screen displays "Upgrade complete"
8. Press [ENT]
Landbase: the current software has two variations, for each model.
The software ending in C (cellular) has a modem and the one without doesn't.
For troubleshooting click here.